Request for reaction: AMAZING !! This is How Malaysian Treat Their CATS



One of my many hobbies during this never-ending pandemic (soon to be endemic) is to watch Youtube videos, particularly reaction videos. And one of the channels I enjoy tremendously  is  AboutSastra which is hosted by a male teacher from Indonesia named Sastra (but, of course!). 

Sastra, together with his lovely colleague - Miss Tika, often offer light-hearted and heart-warming reactions to videos on Malaysia or by Malaysians and relate them to their lives in Indonesia. And I think they are just great as proponents for mutual understanding and respect for  our two countries, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Anyway, my officemate happened to share an advertisement by ProDiet that I thought was hilarious and reflected Malaysian humour to a tee and I immediately thought of Sastra and Miss Tika. So, I looked for Sastra on Instagram (stalker much!) and sent him a private message. I didn't expect him to reply but he did and  - Ta Da - I got a mention in his latest reaction video published today.

By the way, the ad by ProDiet is about cat food and the cats in it are absoloutely adorable, fantastic talents really. Whoever is behind the video is really brilliant. The story would certainly strike a chord with many as it touches on various issues that are quite current. Do check this link for the reaction video.

Not particularly a cat lover, I am now intrigued and will never look at cats the same way again!

Comments