Ready for School Year 2014

2014 is here already.. my how time flies!

Come tomorrow the daily school run will start. The alarm clock in my house will go off at 5am and the humdrum will begin. 

2013 was a good year for my teenager and her school.
After a year of exams (the very last of the PMR - or rather, Sijil Rendah Pelajaran during my time) for my teenager, she will be back at the old school.

As for the tween, he reaped the fruit of his labour last year. 
Let's see if he can keep going this year.

Whatever it is, I pray that each will have a good year - with a balance of everything that is good for them. May they relish each experience - yang manis, yang pahit, yang masam, etc - and learn from those around them. As I hope to do continue to do so myself.

May all of us be granted with a blessed year ahead, everyone!


Comments