A Sweet Start

It's now past the second half of Week 2 for year 2013. So, how's your year going so far? Still sticking to your new year resolutions? (BIG clue to what's coming in this post....)

For me, the year began how 2012 ended: no slowing down at work as I had my vacation in early December last year. Therefore, I didn't need that warming up as I was already in full-swing work momentum. But for people I usually interact with at work - the PR people who liase with the likes of me - it is still warm up time and that means they come bearing gifts to remind us of our friendship...

Here are some goodies that came my way this week:


Believe me, this is just the tip of the iceberg. And to think I promised to swear off  pisang goreng this year..sheessshhhh! Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate the rezeki. It's just my self-discipline that I'm worried about hehe..

Anyway, it is certainly a sweet start for the year. I anticipate another fruitful and inspiring flurry of activities. What about you?

Comments