Spain and Serkam Part II

If you remember in my post titled Spain and Serkam Part I , I promised I would talk about my Melaka trip..after a trip to Malaga (I thought it was amusing..you know, Malaga - Melaka..whatever). Anyway, here it is - Part II.
 
So, anyway, (as I mentioned), it was a road trip with 6 other journalists on a Mayflower Bas Persiaran to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Mahkota in Merlimau. The host was Intel and the event the company's Enter aje! campaign.
 
Now, my knowledge up till then of Melaka was restricted to Bandar Hilir. So, getting to this school in Serkam was an adventure. Off the PLUS hiway, backroads of Merlimau, rubber estate (or so I thought..), on to Halal Hub kinda place and, lo and behold, the school.
 
Didn't know what to expect. After the VIPs went yada yada yada, the kids put on a show for the Intel folks. Used to glitzy gambits in 5 or even 6 star hotels (yawnn..), I didn't know what to expect. But with just one week to prepare, they put on quite a good show that would put the local productions on TV (talking terrastrial here..) to shame.
 
Enjoy!
 








 
 

Comments