Checking in

Oh, wow.. it's been months since I was last here. I can practically see cobwebs.. Spiderman would feel at home..What's my excuse? A hectic schedule (or, rather, a non-schedule..betcha u also have one of these).

 In case, you're wondering why I haven't been blogging, it's because I've been busy elsewhere (clue: follow @technst on twitter and checkout TechNST on facebook).

And don't bother me between 9-10pm on Saturday to Wed as I'm busy tuning in to Masterchef Malaysia to watch my cousin in action. She's really good, I hope she wins. The whole family is rooting for her.
Doktor Gigi


I've also done a lot of scrounging around on the Net and found some gems:
Creators of AlphaKimori
http://www.nst.com.my/life-times/tech/tech-in-love-and-at-war-1.589

Co-founder of Elusys (pix courtesy of NST)
http://www.nst.com.my/life-times/tech/artist-and-geek-1.5312

I'm hoping to find more. If you know some interesting people on the tech/Web/social media scene, you know what to do..

Okay, signing off now to go put on my other hats. See you soon...(I hope).

Comments