BBM Me :))


Guys, this is new to me..maybe not for you. Apparently, you do not stand a chance of getting anywhere with a girl if she gives you her mobile phone number. But if you get her BlackBerry PIN, you are in the running, bro!

These were the wise words imparted by Jason Lo, CEO of mobile prepaid service provider Tune Talk at the launch of  its new BlackBerry prepaid service on Tuesday. 

And you know why? Apparently with  text messaging (SMS) the most you get is an exchange of one or two lines with the lady. But with the BlackBerry Messenger, you could just be shooting off 50 messages at each other at one sitting without even realising it. You could sneak into her mind and mess with her brains just like that, said the seemingly experienced Mr Lo.

Being relatively new to the BB scene (ahemm..my babe's a Torch, y'all), I can truly relate to the BBM bit - tho not in getting the girl part. Tho, I don't use the prepaid service from Tune Talk which is said to be the cheapest around so far (yes, Mr Lo, I will go check the truth of your lecture -- that we're all overpaying here in Malaysia..), I am very attached to my BB and am on it nite and day and having a grand time gossiping..let me rephrase that, discussing the issues of the world with my pals!

Jason Lo (right) with  BlackBerry Country manager Y.S Tam at the launch of Tune Talk's BlackBerry service.

By the way, with such apparently cheap service, those who are looking forward to the PlayBook - the tablet from BlackBerry should be happy to know that they could have their cake and eat it too. According to  BlackBerry country manager Y.S. Tam, the gadget will be coming to Malaysia soon in the July timeframe at a competitive price.

Ooohh..how exciting!

Comments