Planning a Fruitful Friday?

So what are you planning for Friday, April 29?

Personally, I'll be on leave. Yes, I can see the cogwheels in your brain going here's another kakak going all obsessive over the Royal Wedding - Kate Middleton and Prince William's that is, in case you've been living in a cave. Nope, sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not taking time off to  witness the lovely couple exchange vows. I will be running very important personal errands..TQVM..

But honestly, weddings are lovely. What girl wouldn't love to be swept off her feet by her Prince Charming and walk off into the sunset? Lady Diana Windsor was certainly happy to have just that on her wedding day to Prince Charles (who is Prince William's daddy, by the way). I saw that on TV when many were not even born yet and I also saw Princess Diana's funeral on TV when many were STILL weren't born yet..

Did it cross your mind I might be taking the day off to join the throngs of Apple worshippers get in line with hopes  to be among the first Malaysians who will get their hands on the soon-to-be (very soon, I hear..) offically launched iPad 2? You don't think I am that kind of girl? Hey, I read all about it here.

Anyway, just so you know, once you get your hands on the snazzy, sexy iPad 2, you can actually download the Royal Wedding iPad app  by Neon Play, whose aim is to make some of the most playable and addictive games for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.. This is the British company that came up with games like Paper Glider, Flick Football Super Save (have you heard of these?..apparrently they are on UK Top 10 paid apps).

According to CEO of Neon Play Oli Christie, the company is super honoured to provide an app for people who want to know everything there is to know about the upcoming royal shindig. Background of bride and groom from birth to today, the story of their engagement and the big day at Westminster Abbey. The app has family trees for both of them plus the inside on who made Kate’s dress..yada, yada, yada.



My point is, after all this rambling, is that wouldn't it be nice this auspicious Friday to sit down in front of the idiot box with a spanking new iPad 2 in hand scrolling the Royal Wedding app while you watch the actual wedding? I wish...

But word has it all units of iPad 2 available in Malaysia have all been pre-booked and got waiting owners. But don't let me spoil your fun..go ahead and line up for that fun thingimabob and tell me all about it, yah?! By the way, I like apples although they don't really top my list of favourites ;-)

Comments